Spaghetti topped with fresh garlic and herbs with Parmesan cheese served with salad and bread.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
whole grain spaghetti
grated parmesan cheese
- Heat a large saucepan of water on high until boiling.
- While water boils, mince garlic and chop parsley and oregano.
- Add spaghetti to boiling water, stir and cook on high until tender (about 8 to 11 minutes).
- While spaghetti cooks, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic until lightly browned.
- Add parsley, oregano and pepper to skillet. Stir to mix. Turn heat to low.
- Drain and rinse spaghetti.
- Pour garlic sauce over spaghetti, top with Parmesan cheese and serve with salad and bread.