Boneless chicken in a Parmesan, mustard and lemon sauce with tender vegetables over pasta. Serve with seasoned French bread for an easy and delicious family dinner in 30 minutes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
butter or margarine
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
Italian salad dressing
grated parmesan cheese
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees. Spread margarine over bread
and sprinkle lightly with Italian seasonings. Wrap in foil
and place in oven.
- Cut chicken into cubes and brown in oil over medium
- Fill a large saucepan with water and heat on high.
- Dice onion, zucchini, green pepper and red pepper, crush and mince garlic. Add
to chicken and stir. Crush and mince garlic. Add chicken broth, Italian
salad dressing, grated Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and
Dijon mustard. Simmer over low heat.
- When water in large saucepan reaches boiling, add pasta
and continue cooking over high heat. Stir occasionally.
- Mix water and cornstarch. Pour over vegetables. Season
with pepper and oregano. Bring heat up to medium-high and
cook until sauce is thickened.
- Check pasta for doneness by biting through a piece. If
no white center appears, pasta is done. Drain and rinse.
- Serve pasta topped with chicken and vegetables along with warm bread.