Bake a fish fillet with peppers, onions and zucchini wrapped in parchment paper to seal in flavors and give you an easy clean up.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
butter or margarine
red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Dice onion and julienne red bell pepper and zucchini.
- Place fish fillet on parchment paper. Dot with butter or margarine.
- Arrange vegetables over fish. Sprinkle lemon juice, tarragon and pepper evenly
over the fish and vegetables.
- Wrap parchment paper around fish and fold the corners. Place in a shallow baking
dish folded side down and bake in oven for 20 minutes. Unwrap and serve with