Corned beef and potatoes baked in the oven make up an easy recipe for hash. Serve Italian green beans and baby carrots on the side.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
canned corn beef
Italian bread crumbs
French cut green beans
Italian salad dressing
- Cook unpeeled potato in boiling water until very soft. Submerge potato in cold water.
- Place corned beef in a large mixing bowl and chop with a fork until crumbly.
- Dice onion and cilantro very fine and add to corned beef.
- Sprinkle in pepper, add beef broth and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove skin from potato and dice very fine. Add to corned beef and mix well.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Press corned beef and potato mixture
evenly into pan. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top and place in hot oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before hash is done, prepare vegetables
- Drain green beans and place in a saucepan. Add baby carrots.
- Mix Italian salad dressing with water, lemon juice and pepper. Pour over vegetables. Heat on medium-high until bubbly. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer while casserole finishes baking.
- Serve crispy hash with tender vegetables.