Crispy breaded pork chops from your oven. Microwave frozen broccoli as an easy side dish.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 50 minutes.
reduced sodium soy sauce
Italian bread crumbs
frozen broccoli in cheese sauce
non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- In a shallow pan, mix together egg, soy sauce, pineapple juice, ground ginger and garlic flakes.
- In a second shallow pan, mix together bread crumbs and paprika.
- Dip pork chop first in egg mixture and then in bread crumb mixture turning each time to coat both sides and place in baking dish.
- Bake pork chop for 30 minutes and then turn.
- When pork has baked for another 15 minutes, prepare broccoli according to package directions.
- Check pork for doneness by slicing into the fattest part. When no pink appears, serve with broccoli