Crunchy cabbage topped with fresh vegetables and chicken. Add a sweet and sour dressing, sesame seeds and chinese noodles and chicken salad goes Oriental!How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
white wine vinegar
boneless breast of chicken
chow mein noodles
- Mix together honey, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, sesame oil and ginger. Use a wire whisk or an electric mixer to completely blend ingredients. Refrigerate.
- Cut chicken into strips and brown in oil over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Build salad from cabbage, broccoli, snow peas and green onion. Add chicken.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the salad and
top with Chinese noodles.
- Serve with chilled dressing.