Super easy one-dish meal of chicken and onions spiced up with pepper and salsa and served over thick rigatoni noodles.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
canned diced tomatoes
balsamic salad dressing
coarse black pepper
- Cut chicken into cubes and brown in oil over medium
- Fill a large saucepan with water and heat on high.
- Dice onion, add to chicken and stir. Continue cooking over medium heat until onion is lightly browned.
- Add canned, diced tomatoes and salsa. Blend together water, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch and balsamic salad dressing. Pour into skillet, sprinkle pepper over the top, stir to blend and reduce heat to low.
- When water in large saucepan reaches boiling, add pasta
and continue cooking over high heat for about 8 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Check pasta for doneness by biting through a cooled piece. If
no white center appears, pasta is done. Drain and rinse.
- Pour chicken and onion sauce over pasta and serve.