One Egg Easy Crumble Cake
Start with a yellow cake mix, add an egg and sour cream, then whip up a crumbling filling and topping of brown sugar, cinnamon and walnuts.
From kitchen to table in 50 minutes.
1 18 ounce package yellow cake mix
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, vegetable oil, egg and sour cream and beat with a mixer on low speed until well blended.
- In a small mixing bowl blend brown sugar, cinnamon and walnuts.
- Spread half the batter into the baking pan and sprinkle half the sugar, cinnamon and nuts over the top. Repeat with second half of batter and topping. Place in hot oven.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Search What's For Dinner?