Make a quick and crispy casserole with ground beef and canned corn. A cheesy tortilla chip topping supplies the crispiness.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
lean ground beef
canned corn, drained
tortilla chips, crushed
shredded pepper jack cheese
non-stick cooking spray
- Brown meat in a skillet over medium heat. Drain off any excess fat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder into meat.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread meat mixture into casserole dish. Top with crushed chips and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top is lightly brown and crispy.
- Chop tomato and place on top of casserole. Sprinkle lightly with dried cilantro.