Enjoy an easy, cheesy potato casserole with mushrooms and broccoli.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour 15 minutes.
cream of broccoli soup
non-fat cottage cheese
canned mushrooms, drained
non-stick cooking spray
- Place cream of broccoli soup and cottage cheese in mixing bowl. Sprinkle in marjoram and pepper. Stir to mix and set aside in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and slice thin. Mix into broccoli soup and cottage cheese.
- Dice onion and broccoli and add to casserole. Mix well.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour potato mixture into casserole dish
- Gently fold in mushrooms. Cover and bake in hot oven for 45 minutes.
- When casserole has baked for 45 minutes, uncover and return to oven. Spread margarine over bread, wrap in foil and place in oven with casserole.
- When casserole is lightly brown and bubbly, remove from oven. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve with warm bread.