Mediterranean Potato Salad
Filled with egg, meat, cheese and vegetables, topped with your favorite salad dressing and toasted French bread on the side, this salad is a complete meal.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour 30 minutes (includes chilling).
red wine vinegar
sliced black olives
- Rinse potatoes, place in a saucepan and cover with water. Heat to boiling and then cover pan and reduce heat to low.
- Cook potatoes until tender (approximately 20 minutes). Drain and refrigerate to cool.
- Slice salami into wedges and lightly brown in a skillet.
- Place on paper towels to drain.
- Chop cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini and garlic. Place in a microwave-proof baking dish. Pour olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice over top. Sprinkle in pepper and Italian seasonings. Stir to mix.
- Heat vegetables in microwave for 2 to 4 minutes until tender-crisp. (Microwave times will vary.)
- Cut potatoes into chunks. Add to cooked vegetables along with drained salami.
- Dice onion and add to salad along with tomato, artichoke hearts and black olives.
- Mix everything together well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with Italian bread.