A yellow cake mix and a box of lemon pudding whip up into a light and fluffy lemon pudding cake.
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
1 yellow cake mix (2-layer) refer to package for additional ingredients
1 lemon pudding mix (6-servings) refer to package for additional ingredients
juice from 2 lemons(about 1/3 cup)
2 cups powdered sugar
non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into cake pan. Set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Pour on top of batter making a circular path around the center of the cake batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 50 or until edges of cake are pulling away from the sides of the pan and a toothpick inserted into the edge of the cake comes out clean.
- Mix lemon juice with powdered sugar and drizzle over cake while it is still warm.