Spicy Cheeseburgers cooked on a barbecue grill topped with sauteed jalapeno and onions. Serve with fruit and 3-bean salad to quench the fire.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
ranch salad dressing
prepared 3-bean salad
- Start grill.
- Place ground beef in a mixing bowl. Add Ranch salad dressing and salsa and mix well. Shape into patties and place on a hot BBQ grill.
- While one side of the burger cooks, slice jalapeno pepper and onion.
- Flip burger to brown other side.
- In a skillet, sauté jalapeno and onion in olive oil.
- Top burger with cheese and continue cooking until cheese melts slightly.
- Serve burger on a bun, top with sautéed jalapeno and onions. Add prepared 3-bean salad and fresh fruit to help put out the fire!