Crisp spicy sausage and toasty slices of zucchini combine to create an Italian delight.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
canned diced tomatoes with green chilies
Italian bread crumbs
- Slice French bread, spread with margarine, wrap in foil and place in oven at 350 degrees.
- Slice sausage, remove casing and brown in skillet.
- Slice zucchini and onions.
- Remove sausage from skillet and drain on a paper towel. Brown zucchini and onions in sausage drippings.
- Add diced tomatoes, oregano, garlic salt, sugar, basil and pepper to skillet. Stir to mix.
- Sprinkle Italian bread crumbs over top. Arrange sausage over top.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Serve with hot bread.