Hunter's Style Chicken
Chicken breast cubed and browned then smothered in mushrooms and tomatoes served over pasta.
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
canned diced tomatoes
- Cut chicken breast into cubes. Sauté in oil on medium heat until cooked through.
- Slice onions, mushrooms and garlic and add to chicken. Stir and cook two minutes until onion is lightly browned
- Add undrained tomatoes. Turn burner to low and cover.
- Heat a large pan of water on high for pasta.
- Add rotini pasta to boiling water and continue cooking on high heat. Stir occasionally.
- When rotini has cooked about 8 minutes, check for doneness by biting into a cooled piece. If no white strip appears in the center, the pasta is done.
- Drain and rinse. Pour mushrooms and tomatoes over the top and serve.
Search What's For Dinner?