A hearty bowl of cheesy rice with chicken breast and broccoli makes it easy serve your family delicious food in under 30 minutes cooking time.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
boneless chicken breast
cheddar cheese soup
refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cut chicken into cubes. Pour oil into a skillet, add chicken and brown over medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, heat water on high for instant rice.
- Shape crescent rolls and place into oven.
- Add rice to boiling water, cover and reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Add cheese soup, milk and salsa to skillet. Stir to mix and continue heating over medium.
- Chop broccoli and add to skillet along with cooked rice. Stir and cover. Reduce heat to low.
- Serve with crescent rolls.