So good! Pepperoni pizza on a sandwich roll served with tender sauteed zucchini and orange bell pepper. So easy!How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
orange bell pepper
- Brown pepperoni slices over medium-high heat until crispy. Turn once. Set aside on a paper towel to drain.
- Thinly slice zucchini and orange bell pepper.
- Pour olive oil onto a skillet and spread zucchini and pepper evenly in the pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice, oregano, basil, dill weed and garlic salt. Turn heat on to medium.
- Spread pizza sauce onto one slice of the hoagie bun. Layer olives, turkey, tomato and onion onto bun. Top with crispy pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Turn zucchini and peppers. Continue cooking on medium.
- Place sandwiches open-faced on a baking sheet and brown under a broiler until cheese melts and top bun is lightly toasted.
- Serve with sautéed vegetables.