This favorite kid recipe is a favorite of mom and dad, too with a healthy side dish of broccoli and cauliflower.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
Italian salad dressing
- Microwave potato for 30 seconds per ounce. Immerse in a bowl of cold water when done.
- Put margarine in an oven-proof baking dish and place in oven at 350 degrees.
- Dice onion and set aside.
- Grate cheese and set aside.
- Remove skin from potato and shred potato. Take baking dish out of the oven and put the shredded potatoes in with the melted margarine.
- Add onion and cheese, stir to mix.
- Dice ham and add to potatoes. Pour chicken broth over the top and sprinkle with pepper. Stir. Return dish to oven and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- At the end of 30 minutes, prepare the vegetable medley. Continue baking casserole in the oven.
- Slice cauliflower, broccoli, and radish. Place in a microwave-proof dish.
- Pour salad dressing and water over vegetables and stir to mix.
- Sprinkle with dill weed and pepper. Microwave on high until vegetables are tender--2 to 3 minutes depending on microwave.
- Stir and serve with hashbrown casserole.