Spicy jalapenos and cool ranch dressing team up with ham and tomatoes in this cheesy quesadilla.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 15 minutes.
ranch salad dressing
pepper jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice ham and brown in a skillet.
- While ham cooks, dice jalapenos and tomatoes and mix with ranch salad dressing.
- Chop cilantro and mix in with tomatoes and jalapenos.
- Grate cheese and spread half onto one half of the first tortilla. Sprinkle half the cooked ham over the cheese and spoon half the tomato mixture evenly over the ham. Fold the uncovered half of the tortilla over creating a sandwich. Repeat with second tortilla and the remaining fillings
- Place in hot oven and bake until the cheese has melted.