Ground Beef Stir Fry with Rice
Use ground beef for a delicious, economical, stir fry your family will love!How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
lean ground beef
fat free ranch salad dressing
- Place beef broth in a saucepan and heat to boiling on high.
- While broth is heating, rinse rice in hot water several times to remove some of the starch.
- Add rice to boiling broth. Cover tightly and reduce heat to the lowest setting. Cook for 45 minutes without lifting the lid.
- When rice has cooked for 20 minutes, brown beef in a skillet over medium heat. Break meat into pieces as it cooks.
- While ground beef browns, chop onion, cauliflower and celery.
- Drain beef and set aside. In the skillet that cooked the meat, add chopped vegetables, soy sauce, ranch salad dressing and garlic powder. Stir and cook over medium heat until vegetables are becoming tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add beef and rice to skillet. Turn heat up to medium high. Stir ingredients and then press flat in the skillet. Cook without stirring for 2 minutes. Use a pancake turner to flip rice over and cook another 2 minutes. Serve.