Mix together canned chicken, chopped vegetables and dressing and grill on sourdough bread with pepper-jack cheese.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
red bell pepper
ranch salad dressing
pepper jack cheese
- Drain chicken and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mince onion, celery, broccoli and red bell pepper and add to chicken.
- Stir in mayonnaise, Ranch salad dressing, pickle relish, mustard, pepper and oregano. Mix well.
- Slice cheese.
- Spread margarine on one side of each
of the bread slices.
- Place one slice on bread on the griddle
with margarine side down.
- Place half of cheese slices on top of bread. Spread chicken mixture over the cheese. Layer remaining cheese onto chicken salad and top with the other slice of bread, the side spread with the margarine on top.
- Turn griddle on to medium heat. Toast until
first side is golden brown.
- Flip sandwich and toast second side to a golden brown.
- Serve with chips.