Replace the water with shredded zucchini in a basic yellow cake mix to make this moist and delicious dessert.
From kitchen to table in 50 minutes.
1 yellow cake mix
1/2 cup olive oil
2 ounces grated zucchini
non-stick cooking spray
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grate zucchini and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs and oil. Add grated zucchini and blend well.
- Pour mixture into cake pan and place in hot oven.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Remove cake from pan and prepare glaze.
- Blend milk into powdered sugar and drizzle over the top of the warm cake.