This make-it-fresh tomato sauce is easy and delicious. Heat up some breadsticks and you have a hearty, mealtless meal.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
Italian salad dressing
- Heat water in a saucepan to boiling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add rigatoni to boiling water.
- Place breadsticks
on a cookie sheet and
- Dice tomato, onion, and cucumber. Place
in a glass bowl.
- Add Italian salad dressing, lemon juice, pepper, basil
and dill weed.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- When vegetables are done, drain pasta and add to vegetables.
Toss to coat.
- Grate cheese onto top of pasta and vegetables. Serve with breadsticks.