Eat some spinach! This fluffy egg casserole is easy and delicious.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
butter or margarine
processed American cheese
non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Chop spinach and cut bread into cubes. Place in casserole dish and stir to mix. Set aside.
- Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in flour and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add milk continuing to stir.
- Add cheese and continue stirring until cheese melts and
mixture is smooth and completely blended. Cover and
turn off heat, set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat egg and mix in garlic salt, dried oregano and pepper. Pour over spinach and bread cubes and mix well.
- Pour cheese over mixture and stir to blend.
- Place in hot oven and bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until top of casserole is brown and firm.
- Serve with salad.