Crispy coated fish filet baked in the oven and topped with salsa. Delicious served with buttered corn and lime.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
finely crushed tortilla chips
butter or margarine
- Mix crushed tortilla chips with chili powder.
- Combine lime juice with olive oil.
- Lightly grease a baking dish and turn oven on to 450 degrees.
- Dip fish filet in lime juice mixture and then dredge in crushed tortilla chips.
- Place on baking dish and into hot oven. Bake for 10 minutes until
crisp and golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While fish bakes, drain most of the liquid from canned corn and heat in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Chop cilantro, slice lime and set both aside.
- Stir butter or margarine into corn and sprinkle with pepper.
- Remove fish from oven, top with salsa and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Serve with corn and lime slices.