Spicy pasta, tomatoes, onion and garlic make up this traditional Mexican dish.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
canned diced tomatoes
- Brown spaghetti in oil over medium heat.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Remove spaghetti from pan and drain on paper towels. Brown onion and garlic in same pan.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add tomatoes, broth, pepper and cumin to skillet.
- Break and place drained spaghetti in a casserole pan. Pour sauce over the top, cover and place in oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Serve with salad.