Bouillion gravy flavored with lemon juice and mayonnaise surround green beans and corn in this delicious chicken and curly pasta meal.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
beef bouillion granules
frozen green beans
- Dice chicken and brown in a skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
- Dice celery and onions and add to skillet along with chopped garlic.
- Heat water in a large saucepan on high for pasta.
- In a measuring beaker, mix together chicken broth, milk and lemon juice.
- Add beef bouillon granules and cornstarch and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour cornstarch mixture into skillet with chicken and vegetables. Add mayonnaise and stir until mayonnaise has melted and sauce has thickened.
- Add pasta to boiling water. Stir and continue cooking on high.
- Season chicken with pepper and basil. Stir in green beans and corn..
- When pasta is tender (about 8 minutes), drain and rinse. Top with chicken and vegetables.