Mexican-style chicken and vegetables served over pasta.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
angel hair pasta
boneless skinless chicken breast
red bell pepper
yellow bell pepper
canned green chilies
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Heat water in a large saucepan on high for pasta.
- Dice onion and peppers. Add to skillet. Continue to cook over medium-high..
- Cook pasta in boiling water for five minutes.
- While pasta cooks, stir chilies and salsa into skillet with chicken. Turn heat to low.
- Mince fresh cilantro and add to skillet.
- Drain pasta and top with chicken and vegetables.