Yummy enchilada casserole made with ground beef, cheddar cheese, canned tomatoes and corn tortillas. A sneaky serving of healthy green spinach is in there, too.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
canned, diced tomatoes
cream of chicken soup
non-fat sour cream
canned diced chilies
shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain and return to skillet. Turn heat to low.
- Chop onion and spinach and add to skillet. Turn heat back up to medium and cook until spinach begins to wilt.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, garlic salt and chilies. Reduce heat to low.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut tortillas into wedges and arrange half the wedges on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Pour half the meat sauce over tortilla wedges. Layer second half of tortilla wedges over meat sauce and cover with half the cheese.
- Pour remaining meat sauce into casserole and top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until bubbly and cheese has begun to toast.