Bake this easy recipe of ham, rice, broccoli and cheese soup casserole.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
Italian bread crumbs
non-stick cooking spray
- In a small saucepan with a lid, heat water on high.
- When water reaches boiling, add rice. Cover tightly and reduce heat to the lowest setting.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop broccoli and ham and combine with cheese soup, sour cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add rice and stir to mix.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt margarine and toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.