Corn tortillas layered with spicy ground beef and cottage cheese become a warm and spicy Mexican meal in your slow cooker.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 4 Hours.
instant rice, uncooked
non-fat cottage cheese
, plus 1 more to place on top of the stack
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain. Set aside.
- Dice onion and garlic and brown in the skillet over medium heat.
- Return meat to skillet and add tomato, sauce, salsa, and uncooked rice. Continue cooking over medium heat.
- Chop spinach leaves and add to skillet.
- Place one corn tortilla into the crock pot. Top with a portion of meat sauce and cottage cheese. Add another tortilla and continue layering with meat sauce and cheese for total number of servings.
- Cook on low heat for 4 hours.