A warm bowl of creamy potatoes and ham is the perfect comfort food.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
cream of celery soup
grated mozzarella cheese
- In a saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat. Stir in
flour and then add cream of celery soup and water. Mix well.
- Add mustard powder and pepper, reduce heat to low and
- Slice red potatoes and onions. Layer into saucepan.
- Dice ham and sprinkle over potatoes and onions. Cover
tightly and cook over low heat.
- After potatoes have been cooking for 15 minutes, preheat
oven at 375 degrees.
- Prepare crescent rolls according to package directions.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish potatoes with cherry tomato slices, chives and
grated mozzarella cheese.
- Serve with crescent rolls.