A savory blend of cheeses topped with breast of chicken in a creamy gravy, made simple with frozen ravioli.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
frozen cheese-filled ravioli
ranch salad dressing
- Slice zucchini and place in a saucepan with chicken broth, canned chicken and garlic. Heat over medium heat.
- Fill a saucepan with water and heat on high until boiling.
- Mix cornstarch with milk, lemon juice and ranch salad dressing. Pour into chicken broth mixture and add seasonings. Continue cooking over medium heat stirring occasionally.
- Put ravioli into boiling water. Cook according to package directions.
- Drain and cover with thickened sauce.