Make a simple biscuit dough recipe, warm up canned soup, cooked chicken and canned olives to make a fun and easy supper.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5 ounce)
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Add margarine and cut into flour with a fork or pastry blender until pebbly. Stir in milk and mix to form a soft dough. Cover and refrigerate until time to shape.
- Mince cooked chicken and place in a saucepan. Add cream of mushroom soup and chopped olives. Stir and heat over medium-low until well blended and bubbly. Reduce heat to lowest setting and cover.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Turn oven on to 425 degrees for preheating.
- Lightly cover a breadboard or other flat surface with flour. With flour coated hands, separate dough into balls, one for each serving. Press one ball of dough flat on floured surface. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a long, flat rectangle approximately 12x4 inches. Cut across the shortest width to create two 6x4 rectangles. Place about 2 tablespoons of chicken and soup mixture onto the center of each dough rectangle. Roll dough around filling and fold ends under. Place on baking sheet. Repeat for each additional serving. Place in oven.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until crust is golden brown. You will probably see some of the filling bubbling out through the seams of the biscuit rolls.
- Serve with fruit.