Serve these easy rollup sandwiches as a main dish, or thinly slice for appetizers.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
cream cheese, softened
canned diced chilies, drained
red bell pepper, finely chopped
canned sliced olives, drained
onion, finely chopped
sliced deli chicken
- Chop red pepper and onion and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and soft.
- Add salsa, garlic salt and dill weed and mix well.
- Fold in green chilies, red bell pepper, olives and onion.
- Spread mixture evenly over a flour tortilla.
- Lay chicken slices over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
Roll up tightly, wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with side salad and tortilla chips.