Cinnamon Banana Oat Cakes
For either breakfast, dessert or a snack, this easy recipe is delicious and low in sodium!
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 15 minutes.
- Combine oatmeal and milk in a mixing bowl with a pouring
spout. Stir to blend and let stand while oatmeal
- Mash banana well and stir into oats. Add egg and
whip until blended.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon, add honey and stir well.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium-high (300 for an
electric skillet). When a drop of water skitters
across the surface of the skillet, add oil.
- Pour batter into skillet and cook until the edges look
crispy and bubbles in the surface begin to break and form
- Flip oat cakes and brown second side.
- Serve for breakfast, snacks or dessert!
Search What's For Dinner?