Here's a quick idea for Mexican food on your table in 30 minutes. Canned chili rolled in a tortilla smothered with cheese, served with a salad and zesty Ranch-Salsa dressing.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
chili with beans
grated cheddar cheese
ranch salad dressing
red bell pepper
green bell pepper
non-stick cooking spray
- Heat chili on top of the stove in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll the chili up in a flour tortilla, burrito-style.
- Place burrito in baking dish (folded
part underneath) and top with grated cheese.
Heat in microwave on high for 2 or more minutes to melt the cheese.
- In a bowl, mix together ranch salad dressing, salsa, lime juice and pepper.
- Shred lettuce and slice peppers, tomato and onion. Toss together and top with dressing.
- Serve with burritos.