You'll love this easy chicken and rice recipe made with oriental black bean sauce.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 25 minutes.
boneless skinless chicken breast
canned water chestnuts
black bean sauce
yellow bell pepper
- Cut chicken into cubes and brown in olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Heat water to boiling in a saucepan. Add instant rice to boiling water, cover and turn heat to low.
- Drain water chestnuts and add to skillet with cooked chicken.
- Slice carrot and add to skillet. Continue cooking over medium heat, stirring often.
- Mix water, cornstarch and black bean sauce together. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Check rice for doneness. (Rice is done when all the water has been absorbed.) Add to skillet when done.
- Dice yellow bell pepper and add to skillet.
- Slice green onion and broccoli and add to skillet. Continue cooking over medium heat for another two minutes or until broccoli is tender. Stir often.