Rosemary and ginger mingle with sesame oil in a stir fry dish of chicken and sugar snap peas.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
- Cut chicken into cubes and brown in sesame oil over medium heat.
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth and add to chicken. Stir and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Grate ginger and stir into chicken along with rosemary.
- Sliver carrots and slice celery on the diagonal and add to chicken. Return heat to medium and stir as sauce thickens and vegetables become tender.
- Cut spinach leaves into thin strips and add to pan with pea pods. Reduce heat to medium low, stir and cook just until peas are tender-crisp.
- Top with sesame seeds.