Spicy chicken in red sauce and vegetables served over pasta.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
orange bell pepper
- Cut chicken into cubes. Place in a skillet with tomato sauce and salsa and turn burner on to low heat.
- Fill a large saucepan 2/3 full with water. Heat on high until boiling for pasta.
- While waiting for the water to boil, dice onion and add to skillet with chicken and sauce.
- Cut zucchini and orange bell pepper into strips and add to skillet.
- Mince garlic, add to skillet and turn heat up to medium.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, Italian seasoning and pepper over contents of skillet. Stir and allow to heat until bubbly. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to stir occasionally.
- When water reaches boiling, add pasta and stir. Cook pasta in boiling water, stirring once or twice until a piece bitten in two no longer shows a white stripe in the middle (about 8 to 10 minutes.)
- While pasta cooks, spread margarine over bread and toast under the broiler until golden.
- Drain and rinse pasta, top with sauce and serve with toasted bread.