Flour tortilla strips are a crispy crust for this chicken and corn casserole topped with cheese and sliced olives.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 45 minutes.
shredded jack cheese
sliced black olives
- Cut chicken into cubes and brown in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add corn to skillet (drain if canned), stir and reduce heat to low.
- Turn oven on to 375 degrees.
- Spoon 1/4 of the salsa over the bottom of a casserole dish. Stir remaining salsa into chicken and corn in skillet.
- Cut tortillas into 1/4 inch strips. Place half the strips on the bottom of the casserole dish on top of salsa.
- Spoon chicken and corn mixture into casserole dish. Top with remaining tortilla strips and shredded jack cheese. Cover and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover, top with sliced olives and continue baking for another 10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.