Creamy chicken with noodles and broccoli, this warm, soft food is a favorite of both kids and grown-ups.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
ounces extra-wide egg noodles
- Fill a saucepan with water and heat on high until boiling.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add noodles to boiling water and continue cooking on high,
stirring occasionally. Cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
- While pasta cooks, mix chicken broth with cornstarch.
Heat in a saucepan on medium high heat.
- Place brown and serve rolls on a baking sheet and place
in hot oven.
- Chop broccoli and add to saucepan with chicken broth.
- Drain canned chicken and add to saucepan with broth and
- Drain and rinse pasta. Set aside.
- Continue cooking sauce until it reaches the desired thickness.
Add noodles and stir to coat. Turn heat to low and continue
stirring until noodles are warm.
- Serve with hot rolls.