How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
boneless skinless chicken
red wine vinegar
canned diced tomatoes
frozen mixed vegetables
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium heat
until one side is brown. Flip and brown other side.
- While chicken browns, dice onion and garlic.
- Remove chicken from skillet and brown onion in garlic in pan drippings.
- Add red wine vinegar, sugar and tomatoes. Return chicken to the pan and bring to a boil.
Turn heat to medium-low and continue cooking until all the moisture has been absorbed.
- Heat bread and steam vegetables, serve with chicken and tomatoes
Search What's For Dinner?