Tender pieces of zucchini and onion make these chicken burritos extra savory.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
- Cook chicken in oil over medium heat.
- While chicken cooks, dice onion and,
zucchini. Add to skillet with chicken.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chicken broth, salsa, cilantro and cumin.
- Spoon mixture into the center of the flour tortilla. Fold the sides of the tortilla to the middle and then roll up.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and melt in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Serve with salad.