Chewy, delicious cookies made with dried cranberries and oatmeal.Makes 2 dozen
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter or margarine, sugar and egg.
- Dump flour on top of egg mixture. Sprinkle baking soda over the top of the flour.
- Using a fork, blend baking soda into flour and continue mixing until all ingredients are blended.
- Add oatmeal and mix again.
- Fold in cranberries. Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack.