Directory of Dessert Recipes
Makes 2 dozen
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup dried cranberries
From kitchen to table in
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray
cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter or
margarine, sugar and egg.
- Dump flour on top of egg mixture.
Sprinkle baking soda over the top of the flour.
- Using a fork, blend baking soda into flour
and continue mixing until all ingredients are
- Add oatmeal and mix again.
- Fold in cranberries.
Drop by spoonfuls onto
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes
or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling