Filled with egg, meat, cheese and vegetables, topped with your favorite salad dressing and toasted French bread on the side, this salad is a complete meal.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
green bell pepper
your favorite salad dressing
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Place salad greens into salad bowl.
- Dice or roll ham and turkey and place on top of salad
- Slice carrot, broccoli, cucumber, green pepper, onion
and tomato and place on top of salad greens
- Slice eggs and add to salad.
- Grate cheese over top of salad. Top with croutons. Chill
- Spread margarine onto bread and place margarine side down
in a skillet. Brown over medium heat.
- Serve with salad and your favorite salad dressing.