A blend of cheeses make these microwaved potatoes creamy and delicious. Serve with ham slices and a salad.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
shredded cheddar cheese
cream of chicken soup
butter or margarine
- Peel potatoes and cut into chunks. Place in a covered
microwave baking dish.
- Mix together cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, ricotta
cheese, onion, butter or margarine and pepper. Pour over
- Microwave for three minutes. Stir.
- Microwave for five minutes and stir again.
- Return to microwave and continue cooking
until potatoes are soft. (Times vary; approximately another five to ten minutes.)
- Prepare side salad.
- Brown ham slices lightly in a skillet over medium heat.
Serve with cheesy potatoes