Essential vitamins are found in these colorful bell peppers. Mix them up with instant brown rice, add the flavor of salsa and top with cheddar cheese. You have dinner in half an hour from your skillet.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
Italian salad dressing
red bell pepper
yellow bell pepper
green bell pepper
grated cheddar cheese
- Place rice, water, Italian salad dressing and salsa in a skillet and turn heat on to low.
- Dice peppers and onion and add to rice. Sprinkle pepper and garlic salt
over the top and stir to mix.
- Continue cooking on low until all the moisture has been absorbed. Stir occasionally.
- Turn heat up to medium and cook until rice is slightly toasted (five or ten minutes). Stir often.
- Turn heat back to low and sprinkle grated cheese over top. Serve when cheese has melted.