Canned baked beans and tomato wedges pull together this quick and simple breaded pork chop recipe.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
coarse ground pepper
canned baked beans
- In a plastic bag mix flour, cornmeal, pepper, cumin and
sage. Shake to blend.
- Pour oil into a skillet and turn on the medium-low heat.
- Place pork loin into plastic bag containing flour
mixture. Shake to completely coat meat.
- Place in hot skillet. Cover and cook for 10
- After 10 minutes uncover skillet and turn heat up to
medium. Cook for another 5 minutes and then turn chop.
- Heat baked beans in a saucepan over medium heat stirring
- When pork loin is brown on both sides and no longer pink
in the middle, serve with baked beans and tomato wedges.